Wednesday 3 September 2014

My Wardrobe

Hey guys,

 


So today I wanted to show you my wardrobe and give you an idea of my fashion style/outfits that I prefer to wear. as you can already tell, I love pastels and big baggy jumpers! Most of my clothes were purchased a while ago so I'm sorry if there's something you like that's not available any more (I will mention if I recently bought something)   




From blouses to t-shirts I love a good floral print, at the moment I would say my 'fruit' blouse is my favourite out of the three I own, it was my sisters so it is a few years old but I see nothing wrong with a good hand-me-down! It's bright, colourful and reflects my personality wonderfully! Paired with the pinky coral jumper above (£28 from top shops petite range) it looks eye-catching and stylish! on the topic of the jumper I love the lace detail at the bottom additionally it looks great with the three quarter length sleeves :) I also added a picture of my bottom draw as it is currently a home for all my winter clothes, however knowing British weather they will soon be coming out again. I do own trousers by the way I just didn't get a picture of them because the're just plain skinny jeans and disco pants mainly.


 Along with my jumpers I own three little jackets for slightly colder weather the're perfect for summer as they are not to thick e.g. you won't get to hot, but the're not as good for winter unless your just going out for a meal with family or friends and need something to go over that dress with woolly tights and brown boots (my personal favourite 'going out' outfit in winter). 

That's the end, I hope you enjoyed exploring my wardrobe and got some ideas for yours! Follow me for more food, fashion and lifestyle posts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment